Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who's reading?

Here's proof that I am. I'm now done with the second chapter, which means I've read a little more than 200 pages. I'll reserve my thoughts on what I've read so far for the actual book club meeting. I've decided that I need to read at least 100 pages a week to get through this tome by Dec. 10. So if you haven't started yet, you need to read more than that per week, and it's not exactly a book one sails through!

This posting is also a good test to see if anyone is looking at the new book club blog...

4 comments:

Chris said...

I have the book but have not started it yet. Just the size of it is daunting. I am inspired by you and will start reading this week!

Jaime said...

Yes, I am following this blog. Nope, I haven't started the book yet, but I hope to soon.

Suzanne said...

I'm following this blog! Haven't started reading yet, though. Plan to pick the book up from the library tomorrow.... Ooops! Holiday. Maybe Wednesday.

Kathryn said...

I'm 225 pages into the book, and I LOVE IT!!!