Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to the Book Club Blog



It's a work in progress, and I'm happy to take suggestions. But this is the Spirit Stick Book Club Blog.

I hope to use it to communicate practical info about our meetings, but I hope we also can have some fun with it.

Our meeting at the Arb was much fun. The light was so gorgeous, we all looked amazing, especially our hostess Robin (NOT a Mad Housewife), who amazingly started a camp fire against all odds.

I will create a post tomorrow about our next book. A few of you asked for more time to come up with nominees. Feel free to e-mail them to me at dneil@wichitaeagle.com. Or post them in the comments here.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for creating this! And for driving. You do it all...

Suzanne said...

Pass the Spirit Stick -- and some wine! Love this idea, Denise. Great way to keep up with the club.

Teresa Vz said...

I'm so sad I missed out. Had Camp YaYa this weekend and just couldn't be in two places at once. Looks like you all had fun!